If you knew straight away that Valve’s Artifact horrendous pay-to-play in-game economy suc.. ekhm, was a bad design and you would do that better - great.
You are the hero we need and deserve.
As a senior game economy designer, your job will be to collect as much input as possible about features that you design, and create clean, and well-balanced mathematical designs of new features, as well as rebalance and redesign the existing ones.
What you’ll do
Your work will consist of internal and external research, analysing player's data to create better designs, working with mathematical designs in spreadsheets and/or code (over 50% of your work time), iterative balancing and playtesting the economy.
- You get paid well (3.5k - 5k EUR net/month on b2b contract). But because we are our own masters (ok, not me, but the ones who actually do the paying) it all depends on what you bring to the table;
- You can work 100% remotely from any country that is near our time-zone. Which basically means anywhere between Lisbon and Dubai;
- You get paid holidays (26 days) and private medical care if you happen to live somewhere in Poland;
- You will have lots of independence & ownership. We trust that you have the skills to do your job well. Can’t say that we will accept all your ideas, but there won’t be any micromanaging. That’s a promise.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience with F2P game design on mobiles, with a strong focus on economy. Preferably with mid-core/hardcore titles;
- Your math skills are good. To say the least;
- Your written english is impeccable and you can have a conversation from time to time;
- You don’t need a babysitter and you can take responsibility for your work.
If you care about such things, you might like to know that at Rage Quit Games we have 100+ people on board right now with HQ in Kraków and 2nd office in Kiev. More than half of these people joined us during the last 12 months. We’re developing our products better and faster than ever before, which is why there are plenty of opportunities to jump at.
Send your CV (it can be outdated or even a PDF file from your LinkedIn profile) or just call me at +48 692 156 580 for a chat. I’m Patryk by the way. And I solemnly swear I am up to… responding to everyone.