As a game economy designer, your job will be to collect as much input as possible about features that you design, and create clean, and well-balanced mathematical designs of new features, as well as rebalance and redesign the existing ones.
What you’ll do
Your work will consist of internal and external research, analysing player's data to create better designs, working with math designs in spreadsheets and/or code (over 50% of your work time), iterative balancing and playtesting the economy.
- You get paid well (4k-5k EUR net/month on b2b contract + VAT). But because we are our own masters (ok, not me, but the ones who actually do the paying) it all depends on what you bring to the table;
- You can work 100% remotely from any country that is near our time-zone.
- Benefits: paid holidays (26 days), training budget and some additional perks if you're located in Poland.
- You will have lots of independence & ownership. We trust that you have the skills to do your job well. There won’t be any micromanaging. That’s a promise.
- You have at least 2 years of experience with F2P game design on mobiles, with a strong focus on economy. Preferably with mid-core/hardcore titles;
- Your math skills are good. To say the least;
- Your written english is impeccable and you can have a conversation from time to time;
- You don’t need a babysitter and you can take responsibility for your work.
If you care about such things, you might like to know that at Rage Quit Games we have 130+ people on board right now with HQ in Kraków and 2nd office in Kiev.
Send your CV (it can be outdated or even a PDF file from your LinkedIn profile), no worries.