As a game analyst, your job will be to evaluate analytics data from our games and provide insight for designers and management about detailed performance of products.
What you’ll do
Your work will consist of analysing data from our games, searching for patterns and creating reports that would visualise everything in a clean and readable way.
- You get paid well depending on what you bring to the table;
- You will have access to giant amounts of data from one of the most successful mobile games in the country;
- You can work 100% remotely from any country that is near our time-zone;
- Benefits: paid holidays (26 days), training budget and some additional perks if you’re located in Poland;
- You have at least 1 year of experience in game analytics or 2 years of experience in product analytics;
- Your math skills are very good;
- Your written english is great and you can have a conversation from time to time;
- You don’t need a babysitter and you can take responsibility for your work;
If you care about such things, you might like to know that at Rage Quit Games we have 130+ people on board right now with HQ in Kraków and 2nd office in Kiev.
Send your CV (it can be outdated or even a PDF file from your LinkedIn profile), no worries.