IAP Monetisation Designer
We usually respond within a week
Rage Quit Games is looking for an experienced Monetisation Designer to join our team!
As an IAP Monetisation Designer, you will be designing features that support our Monetisation Strategy, ensuring the success of our titles and sustaining relationships with our users. You will have a key role in our games success, revenue and retention.
What you'll do:
You will be planning monetisation strategy for our live games using Special Offers system, analyzing results of past offers and creating new ones based on that and expanding user segmentation to optimize Special Offers results. You will also be designing and planning next steps to develop and expand Special Offers system capabilities while working with dedicated Art and Development teams to create new offers.
- You will get paid well based on what you bring to the table;
- You can work 100% remotely from any country that is near our time-zone.
- Benefits: paid holidays (26 days), training budget and some additional perks if you're located in Poland.
- You will have lots of independence & ownership. We trust that you have the skills to do your job well. There won’t be any micromanaging. That’s a promise.
- Have a minimum 3 years of experience designing free to play games with IAP monetisation.
- Have experience using analytical tools for games. (Experience with Amplitude is a plus!).
- Don’t need a babysitter and you can take responsibility for your work.
- Have experience building special offers, product bundles and other monetisation products.
- Your written English is impeccable and you can have a conversation from time to time.
- Casual and nerdy atmosphere mixed with professional approach and passion of our team.
- Room for growth – we are ambitious and there will be plenty of various tasks for you to explore.
- Possible remote work, office work or mix of both – depends on you!
- We have flat structure and we work in high-performance small teams. Also there are events, coffee, parking, awesome office, private medical insurance, beverages, no dress code and more.
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Workplace & culture
We aim to unleash the inner child of every player by crafting high-end mobile gaming experiences.
Here at Rage Quit Games, we are focused on pushing the boundaries of creativity. We constantly strive to prove that no accomplishment is impossible for us. This is what drives us to push technology to its limits in delivering a console-quality experience on mobile devices.
We work in small and high-performance teams. This way we can easily manage our process of creating quality games.
About Rage Quit Games
IAP Monetisation Designer
Loading application form